Sunday 12 November 2017

Foot Massage

#HappyWeekend #HappySaturday

MOMs work day n night and feel FOOT stress. Farry's Baby Spa & Wellness now offers Motorize Foot Massage for MOMs and helps them reduce foot stress.

Our operation hour for outlet stay the same from 1⃣1⃣ AM to 7⃣ PM from SAT - THURS.πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€©

CLOSED ON FRIDAY

☎ For Booking or More Info Call us:
πŸ“ž 0314 BABYSPA (2⃣2⃣2⃣9⃣7⃣7⃣2⃣ )
πŸ“ Farry's Baby SPA and Wellness, Main Double Road, E-11/2, Islamabad.

πŸ“±Facebook farrysbabyspa
πŸ“Έ Instagram: farrysbabyspa
πŸ’» Website: www.farrysbabyspa.com
▶ Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLRfjAUkTqQabwv7hf-fb-w


5 comments:

  1. Im no expert, but I believe you just made an excellent point. You certainly fully understand what youre speaking about, and I can truly get behind that. 좜μž₯κ±Έ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page! massaggio pescara

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is very interesting and informative. Thank you for sharing. Do share more.

    Massage Center In Velachery
    Massage In Velachery Chennai
    Best Spa in Velachery

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent post. I was always checking this blog, and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part, I care for such information a lot. I was exploring this particular info for a long time. Thanks to this blog my exploration has ended. get more info here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. https://masakor.com/

    ReplyDelete

PAKISTAN'S 1st BABY SPA

You all must have heard about Massage, Float or even SPA for adults but not for Babies. Farry's Baby Spa & Wellness is the 1st i...